You can't log into the BART system, due to forgetting or misplacing your username or password. This is a common issue when you update or change your smartphone or tablet device.
Watch: Reset your BART Password
There are 3 ways in which you can change your password, without having to contact your BART administrator.
the BART Team App 'Settings' screen
If you are logged into the BART Team App but can't remember your password to log into the BART Members webapp, you can reset it within the smartphone app.
- Tap 'Settings' from the main menu
- Tap on the 'Reset Password' option within the settings screen
- Enter in a new password
- Tap 'OK'
The BART Team App Login Screen
If you have a valid email address within the BART system, you will be able to reset your password from the BART Team App login screen.
- Tap on 'Forgot your Password?'
- Enter in your mobile number or email address
- You will receive an SMS or email with a link to reset your BART password
- Tap on the 'Change my Password' link provided
The BART Members web app Login Screen
- Navigate to the BART Members login screen
- Click on the 'Forgotten your Password?' link
- Enter in your email address and press the 'SUBMIT' button
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password
- Open up your email client and click on the system generated BART email
- Click on the link that says 'Change my Password'